Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hot days of May!

It's Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, we slept in a bit, then headed out to FLEET, (Fleet Farm - local Farm supplier/multipurpose store) and we picked up things for our garden.  I have always wanted a garden and last year we (by that I mean my husband) built a raised bed and we had a very successful planting of tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapenos, banana peppers, and mini-pepers (they didn't get much sun)

This year we are planting less, and hoping for better results, 2 types of tomatoes, 1 cucumber, baby carrots, green onions, jalapeno, habenaro peppers, butternut squash, green beans.  YEAH!!!

Before


Me getting dirty - wearing my new Bondo-Band - I bought for exercising:

And finally....  

 I also took a pic of our landscaping in the backyard, put in 1 1/2 years ago.. finally looking good!!


Happy Saturday, off to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment